Getting Started with Magento
To integrate Order Protection with your Magento store, you will need to complete the steps outlined under the
Magento menu to the left.
Once those steps are completed, the implementation team will onboard your store to the Order Protection backend. We will then coordinate a time to enable the extension and go live.
Once the integration is complete, here is what you'll see/get:
- The Order Protection widget on the mini cart, full cart, and checkout page
- Columns added to the Orders page letting Magento admin users know which orders are protected and the price paid for Order Protection
- A post-purchase widget letting customers know their order is protected and a link to file a claim
- A note added to the order confirmation email letting customers know their order is protected and a link to file a claim
- A login to the Order Protection portal where you can view claims, enter billing and payout methods, view analytics, and manage settings