Getting Started with BigCommerce
To integrate Order Protection with your BigCommerce store, you will need to create an API account and a user account as outlined under the
BigCommerce menu to the left.
Once those steps are completed, the implementation team will onboard your store to the Order Protection backend and add our widgets to a copy of your current theme. We will then coordinate a time to publish the theme and go live.
Once the integration is complete, here is what you'll see/get:
- The Order Protection widget on the mini cart, full cart, and checkout page
- Order Protection added as a product
- A post-purchase widget letting customers know their order is protected and a link to file a claim
- A note added to the order confirmation email letting customers know their order is protected and a link to file a claim
- A login to the Order Protection portal where you can view claims, enter billing and payout methods, view analytics, and manage settings